| Lots of graffiti in the new area! |
| Ferraria District |
What a week. Sorry this will have to be another short one because we are headed to the temple today. So excited to be able to feel the spirit once again in the house of the Lord.
On Saturday, we will have Lucas´ baptism which will be amazing. Edson has been traveling, so we remarked his baptism for the 14th. I love my companions, and I am learning so much.
We had a lot of Family Nights and activities this week which I will talk about more next week.
Who can´t say that they didn´t love conference. I mean wow that was amazing. While there were tons of themes, one of the most clear ones for me is that we have a prophet who is called of God. I think in almost every talk this was talked about.
It makes me think of a scripture that missionaries use very often. Jeremiah 1:5
"Before I formed thee in the b elly I knew thee; and before t hou camest forth out of the wo mb I sanctified thee, and I or dained thee a prophet unto the nations."
I loved the reconfirmation I had while standing up and sustaining President Nelson. He leads us and guides us. And as we follow him and his counsel, we will be safe and blessed. While President Nelson leads us in these latter-days, Jesus Christ is the head of this church. We are priveledged to serve in this work and priveledged to be instruments in His hands.
Sorry for all the typos, and the lame email. We have like no time today. But here are a few pictures.
Elder Nydegger
1. Açai. It´s like a type of ice cream people eat here.
2. Picture on a sketchy wooden bridge
3. When two rivers come together
4. Boladão
5. Family night with some Recent Converts
6. Our area in the background
7. Splits with the young men
| Acai - Similar to Ice Cream |
| Family Night with Bruna, Jackie, and Simone |
| Splits with Nicolas |
No comments:
Post a Comment