I apologize in advance because this email will be super short. I am out of time.
But this week was great. I am still loving my area and my comps.
We remarked Edson´s and Lucas´ batpsim for the 7th of April.
The members here are awesome and help the missionary work so much.
I am stoked for General Conference. It will be my last one which is kind of sad, but excited to receive new instruction and teachings from the Brethren.
In a couple weeks, Elder Basset, Area Presidency, will be coming for a mission tour, so everyone is super excited for that too.
This week we also had our Easter Conference which was amazing. Probably the best conference of my mission. President talked about Christ´s last week on Earth. He was a perfect model in everything, and the best leader this world has ever known. He lives, and because He lives, we will live again one day! Love you all so much!
Elder Nydegger
No comments:
Post a Comment