This will be super quick cause I´m way short on time, buuuuut, this week was a solid week!
We were able to teach quite a bit, and made a lot of contacts like normal.
We went back to Silvani´s house (Family that we found last week) she was there, but had to leave, so we left a small part for her to read in the Book of Mormon. We are headed back there on next Wednesday.
Yesterday I did splits with an Elder called Elder Barbosa. I actually arrived on the mission with him. He is from Recife, which is in the North East of Brazil. It was an effectful division, and we worked hard in his area. We were able to find two new investigators which made him pretty stoked!
This week is the week of Zone Conferences, so it will probably be pretty hectic!
President told us that in the Spring Elder Basset, of the Area Presidency, will be coming to speak with us. His wife is actually my dad´s cousin, so it will be cool to talk to him again!
This week I read the talk by Brad Wilcox, His Grace is Sufficient. Pretty incredible. I invite you all to read it. There is also a new video on the church website called, Why We Need A Savior. I felt the spirit strongly as I watched it. If we didn´t have a Savior, every step we took would be one more step further away from God and hapiness. Christ can help is come back. His arms are open, and he is calling us. He is always there for us!
Sorry for the lame email this week! Thanks for all of the support and prayers!
Love, Elder Nydegger
No comments:
Post a Comment