Tuesday, December 26, 2017

70. Feliz Natal

Merry Christmas everyone!

This week has been super awesome! It was way busy, but we were able to find a few new investigators!

Unfortunately Melissa won´t be baptized today. She didn´t come to church last week, and she is traveling for the Holidays. 

Lanny has been struggling with his daughter´s health, but still is doing his best to get the documents to get married. There is just one more he needs before he can get married at the Notary. 

A lot of the other families here in Curitiba have traveled for the Holiday´s, so sometimes it feels kind of empty haha. 

I am stoked to skype! Man the time passes by so fast. I feel like yesterday I was talking to everyone on Mother´s day. That was almost 7 months ago!

All the Sisters who arrived with me are going home, so that is kind of weird, but that doesn´t phase me and I try not to let it slow me down haha! I am so happy to be serving, and grateful that I have 6 more months still to give it my all, and further help the Lord in this wonderful work! I don´t really want it to come to an end, so I want to take advantage of everything I have!

Even better than the skype call is the Christmas Spirit here. As I Preach the Gospel, I feel more closer to the Savior. I am grateful for that. It makes me think of the scripture in Mosiah 5:13 that says,

"For how knoweth a man the master whom he has not served..."

If we want to have a relationship with Christ, we simply need to do as he did. If we serve him, we can get to know him. I know he is always by our side, and he can help us overcome our problems and weaknesses. Have a good week everyone! Merry Christmas!

Elder Nydegger
#SejaALuzDoMundo

Elder Batista



Singing Armies of Helaman

No comments:

Post a Comment

96. I'll Never Be the Same

Hey everyone!  The past few months/weeks, I have received lots of questions like, "Joe, what did you get out of your mission?"...