Monday, July 10, 2017

45. Working with Elder Santos!

Hey everyone!! Wellll, we have transfers this week, and I will stay here in Guarapuava!! My new companion will be Elder J Santos! We will continue as the Zone Leaders here. He is finishing up his mission in a few months, so it will be a great opportunity for me to learn. I am very excited! 

This week was amazing! We had a leadership council in Curitiba last week, and on Thursday and Friday, the assistants came and did splits with us! It was awesome! I was able to learn so much. 

Yesterday, unfortunately no one was able to come to church again. It is pretty sad when investigators commit, but don´t show up, but we are still happy and excited to continue working.

We are still teaching Antonio Carlos and Marcos. They are both excited, but unfortunately weren´t able to come to church. We are still trying to mark a baptismal and wedding date. 

This week´s email is a little shorter because we have a little less time, but I love you and am grateful for all of you!

Elder Nydegger

No comments:

Post a Comment

96. I'll Never Be the Same

Hey everyone!  The past few months/weeks, I have received lots of questions like, "Joe, what did you get out of your mission?"...