This has been a week full of miracles, unpredictable weather, and lots of people asking me if I am sad that Donald Trump will be President, but nevertheless it was an awesome week! I had another division this week. On Wednesday, I worked with Elder P Andrade. It was awesome, and divisions are always a good experience!
Monday night we celebrated Pamela´s birthday. Pamela is Raquel´s sister. We baptised Raquel about 4 weeks back. It was awesome. It is amazing to see how happy they are. The gospel has changed their lives, and has truly blessed them. It is one of my favorite things to see on the mission. The gospel changes lives.
This week was a bit harder as we lacked investigators in Church yesterday,and a lot of plans fell through. Karen hasn´t really been interested lately, which is hard for us to see, but we are still working with her and praying with her. We have a baptismal date for December 10th for Silveiro, Marines, and their son Leo! Sorry, I still haven´t sent a picture with them, but I will try to take one tonight! We are excited for them, and they love hearing the dicussions. They always make coffee and aren´t quite sure why we never want some, but that´s okay. hah!
This week, I would say the lesson Elder Soares and I taught the most could be the Plan of Salvation. Talking about eternal families is an awesome way to get peoples attention in contacts. Who wouldn´t want to live with their family forever with Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ? The more we teach the Plan of Salvation, I find the more I am grateful for it.
We are teaching another family also. Their names are William, Joelma, and Jackson. They are awesome! They are always excited to receive us, and they are already very excited to be baptized. They aren´t yet married, so they have to do that first, but they are working on finding a date for their marriage. The gospel is changing their lives too.
Lots of Christmas music this week, haha, they started decorating and preparing for Christmas super early here! Hope you all are doing well and have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Ciao!
Elder Nydegger
| William, Joelma, and Jackson. Our ward mission leader, Augusto is on the left. |
| Insanity workout with Elder Aquino |
| Birthday of Pamela |
| Family of Pamela |
No comments:
Post a Comment