Monday, July 2, 2018

94. Many are Called

Hey everyone!

One more week gone by just like that. Elder Haight and I are having a great time out here as companions in the work of the Lord! This was a good, but also a slow week. On Tuesday and Wednesday I was out with a bad fever. Super boring and annoying to have to stay at home all day. Oh well, I was able to read lots of talks, and think about some plans and goals I have. 

This week we will have Zone Conference. It will be my last one which is weird, but we are excited to learn. We will be giving a training on Street Contacts. 

This week we hit the streets hard looking for new investigators. We actually were pretty successful and found quite a few new people to teach. We started teaching this man named Claudio. He had already received the missionaries before, but was open, and accepted the baptismal invite. We ahve been trying to mark baptismal dates with people on the first visits, so they can understand our purpose better. It has helped me learn quite a bit. 

Everyone is crazy here because the World Cup is about to start. Hopefully Brazil takes it this year!! 

While sick, I studied the section in D&C when Joseph Smith was in Liberty Jail, where we learn that Many are called and few are chosen. Great section. I invite you all to study it! have  agreat week!

Elder Nydegger

Family Night with Elizete, Robemar, and Manu
Karine and Victoria



Mission Friends from left to right: Elder Eddington (CA), Elder Reid, (CT) Elder Mousques (Uruguay), Elder Garlick (UT), Elder Arscott (UT)

No comments:

Post a Comment

96. I'll Never Be the Same

Hey everyone!  The past few months/weeks, I have received lots of questions like, "Joe, what did you get out of your mission?"...