In advance, sorry for this email because it will be super
Well this week was kind of rough because I was out with a fever for four days. YIKES! Never had a fever hit me so bad, but all is good, and I am better now thanks to medicine and the power of the priesthood! :)
With the two days we had, we actually were able to find two new investigators, and mark 3 more baptismal dates! We are super stoked, and are working hard.
Julia will come to church tomorrow, so we are excited for her and happy for the decision she is making. She also plans on moving to Boston this year, so that is exciting.
Tomorrow will be Stake Conference, so we are all excited to listen to some general authorities. Not sure who is coming, but will be a nice opportunity to learn. They will probably redew the stake presidency also, so that should be interesting.
Sorry for the short email, other than that, not much happened this week. I am excited to get out of the house this week and work, I seriously hate staying in the house all day long with nothing to do.
Love you all so much! Have a great week!
Scripture of the week : Alma 37:37 - Prayer is powerful, and is necessary to lead us back to Heavenly Father´s presence.
Elder Nydegger
No comments:
Post a Comment