I am in a trio with the other Secretaries. Elder Prestes from São Paulo, and Elder Sousa from Fortaleza.
So yeah, like I said in my last email, I will be the new executive secretary. SO pretty much what I have to do as secretary is
1. Take care of the visas and passports of all the foreigners
2. Purchase plane tickets for misisonaries returning
3. Take care of all of the proselyting materials (Book of Mormon, pamphlets, etc.)
4. Enter all of the baptism records into the system
5. Schedule doctor appointments
We arrive in the misison office at about 10:30 in the morning, leave for lunch, return after lunch until about 5:00.
There are a few other things, but that is about it. So we don´t have much time to proselyte in the field. We have about from 5:00 - 9:00 to proselyte. It makes me miss it quite a bit, but I know that the Lord needs me here.
But hey we live in an appartment here, and there is a gym, so we are going to start using it.
On Tuesday, all of the new missionaries arrived, and we got to eat lunch with them at President´s house. It is weird to think that about one year ago, I was in those missionaries shoes.
This week I was studying in Helaman about Nephi. The Lord tells Nephi about the blessings he will receive if he does the Lord´s will. (Helaman 10:4-5) I am thankful for the blessings we receive if we forget our will and do the Lord´s. I also like the scripture Matthew 16:25 that I think talks a little about this too. Amo voces!
| Last picture with ward mission leader, Heverson |
| Elder Arscott from St George |
| Elder Rodriguez is going home. |
No comments:
Post a Comment