This last week in Paranagua was AMAZING. Everything went perfectly with the marriage and after the baptism of Bianca. The spirit was soo strong, and Bianca was so happy to finally be baptized. But we also know that this isn´t the end, it is just the beginning. The real goal is the temple. I know they will be able to be sealed in the temple one day. I am grateful for the opportunity I had to serve and learn with them.
We said goodbye to Sydnei on Sunday, and it was hard for him. He was so emotional. He has become such a faithful and strong member of the church there in Paranagua. I am also grateful for everything I was able to learn with him.
I learned so much in my last area, and am so grateful for the opporunity I had to serve there. I am also so grateful for the opportunity I will have to serve here in Guarapuava. Guarapuava is one of the most wealthy cities in Parana, and in Brazil. It definitely is a different feel than Paranagua, but the people here are also very receptive. We will be opening an area here, so lots of tracking. We are excited and eager to help bring souls to Christ. It is a bit colder here in Guarapuava, so it was a bit of an adjustment haha! This past week, we had lots of service projects, and lots of doors to knock. We didn´t enter that much, but we were able to teach some people.
We have started teaching this man named Rodrigo. He already has investigated the church, but has started to show some interest. We were able to mark a baptismal date with him for the 17th of June. (Crazy that it is already June) He has a problem with smoking, but I know he will be able to overcome it if he trusts in the Lord. Love you all, and hope you are all enjoying summer!! Can´t believe some of you are already getting ready to head out on the mission. Keep investing in your preprations for your mission. It will pay off!
Um grande abraço!!
Elder Nydegger
No comments:
Post a Comment