Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Eu chegou en Curitibia!

Tudo Bem! Eu chegou en Curitibia!

We have successfully arrived in Curitiba, and luckily with no flight problems this time! We met the president at the airport, and we now are at the mission home, learning everything. It almost feels like a whole new country, but I am excited to get to work, and I am excited to start sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ with everyone! Haven´t met my trainer yet, but I am sure he will be awesome! My next P-day is on Monday, so you will be able to hear more then.. They only give us 5 minutes today, but I have arrived safely, and I am excited to get to work!

Elder Nydegger

Joe received by President and Sister Cuvelier

No comments:

Post a Comment

96. I'll Never Be the Same

Hey everyone!  The past few months/weeks, I have received lots of questions like, "Joe, what did you get out of your mission?"...