Monday, August 7, 2017

47. French Toast

This week was amazing! We are continuing to see so many miracles as we work hard to do the Lord´s work!

Shout out to the boys who are heading out on the mission! You guys are gonna be so great! Represent!! 

This week church was awesome. The branch pianist has been traveling, so I became the pianast again. The spirit was very strong yesterday. We were finally able to take some of our investigators to church. Through our prayers and our work, the Lord blessed us so much. 

Our investigator Antonio Carlos was able to make it to church. He had a baptismal date, but unfortunately today he told us that he isn´t going to leave the Catholic church. I was pretty sad because he was progressing so much, but tried to recognize that the Lord´s time isn´t always how we would like. At least we were able to plant a seed in his heart. 

Marcos and Daniele both came to church, and actually took their daughter too! We had such a spiritual lesson with them this last week. We talked again about the blessings we receive in the gospel. As we live the gospel, strive to learn, grow, and strive to follow the example of Jesus Christ, Heavenly Father blesses us. When the spirit was strong, we were able to mark their newe marriage date for the 23rd of July, and shortly after, his baptism for the 26th. 
I am soo grateful for the Holy Ghost, and the role he plays in Missionary Work. Without him, we couldnt be effectful missionaries.

This week we will have zone conference. My companion and I have decided we are going to talk about the importance of a specific daily planning session. I think our planner is like our Liahona. When we are specific in our goals and plans, we are being faithful and diligent. As we strive to follow our planner with faith and diligence, the Lord will guide us. Nephi and his family were guided if they were faithful and diligent. As a missionary, the Lord blesses and guides us according with our fiath and diligence.

Love you all so much! Thanks for all the prayers. Hope you all are enjoying the hot weather!

Elder Nydegger

Splits with Elder Pequeno


French Toast with Elder J. Santos

No comments:

Post a Comment

96. I'll Never Be the Same

Hey everyone!  The past few months/weeks, I have received lots of questions like, "Joe, what did you get out of your mission?"...